Here are some of the most common problems I see club owners facing:
- They don’t have enough time to scale and manage because they are putting out fires 🔥
- They are barely breaking even or worse…..losing money 📉
- They are experienced with fitness but not with running a business
- They don’t know if they should sell their club or try to bring it alive 🏥
- Because of this, they are impeding the growth of their club
If one or more of these sounds like a problem you have had recently, then it’s time to make a change.
I’m Jim Thomas and I’ve been specialize in helping club owners make the right decisions to take their clubs to the next level. If you would like me to personally audit your club, and provide you with a strategy session to see how we can improve your current situation, simply click the link below, fill out your name and number, and I will be in touch with you shortly! (Offer limited)
Because…..When the going gets TOUGH, the SMART get HELP.™
Get a strategy session ➡️➡️ https://lnkd.in/dGs2SVu
An Outsourced CEO and expert witness, Jim Thomas is the founder and president of Fitness Management USA Inc., a management consulting, turnaround and brokerage firm specializing in the gym and sports industry. With more than 25 years of experience owning, operating and managing clubs of all sizes, Thomas lectures and delivers seminars, webinars and workshops across the globe on the practical skills required to successfully to overcome obscurity, improve sales, build teamwork and market fitness programs and products. In addition, his company will buy gym equipment from gyms liquidating or closing. Visit his Web site at:www.fmconsulting.netorwww.jimthomasondemand.com.