A health club broker is a professional gym business intermediary brokerage organization specializing in gyms for sale. They perform gym business evaluations, Mergers and Acquisitions serving clients on a nationwide basis in both the small closely held gyms and fitness centers up through the large private and corporate holdings. Email us today with details on your gym.
When is it Time to Sell your Gym?
Owner’s of Health Clubs all reach a point in the history of their enterprise when it is time to “hang it up.”
Many factors will tell you when it is time:
- Gym Owner’s “burn out” Owner’s or key employee’s health problems
- Business relocation or rerouting of expressways
- Lease expires and you do not want to renew for another term
- Changing technology Get estate in order
- Not interested in investing long-term capital
- Children do not want to enter family gym business
- Largest accounts in financial difficulty
- Bank unwilling to renew credit lines for gym financing
- Supplier and gym vendor problems
- Staff problems
- Gym member’s habits changing
- Seeks retirement
- Wants to cash out and go fishing
Whatever the reason, you will need to plan an orderly transition to new ownership with less involvement on your part.
For More Information, Please Contact Us: 214-629-7223
Email us today with details on your business
Download Sell your Gym or Fitness Center for More Than it’s Worth
You’re not going to believe the simple options you have that will make you thousands.