Equipment Leasing & Finance
BENEFITS OF FINANCING YOUR EQUIPMENT
We simplify and reduce the cost of financing mission critical equipment for more than 10,000 customers nationwide. Our innovative solutions make buying and selling equipment easier, enabling customers to add value, save time and make more money.
Lease financing significantly reduces the cost impact of buying new equipment because leasing does not require a down payment and your investment is spread over a longer term. In almost every situation leasing is more cost effective than purchasing.
- Avoid a large up-front expense
- You can buy more equipment even if you have limited cash
- Payments are 100% tax deductible (like rent)
- Leaves cash and credit lines free for emergencies
- Increases working capital for other projects
- Includes all warranties, shipping, installation and taxes
- Faster and easier to qualify for than bank financing
- No down payment or collateral required
- No blanket liens or annual audits (keep your books private)
- Equipment can be installed and up and running quickly
- Deferred payments may also be available (call for details)
For more information contact our Financing Specialist:
With over 25 years of experience owning, operating and managing clubs of all sizes, Jim lectures and delivers seminars and workshops across the country on the practical skills required to successfully build teamwork and market fitness programs and products.
Since forming Fitness Management, Jim has been turning health clubs around at an amazing rate and garnering a reputation as a producer of change...a sharp-eyed troubleshooter, a brilliant sales trainer, and a motivator. Fitness Management provides programs that show measurable results and Jim's team is proud of their ability to glean profit from every square foot of a client's investment.
A dynamic, articulate motivator, Jim exudes confidence without artifice and accomplishes wonders without the bruised feelings that can so often accompany change. "We pride ourselves in reaching people and motivating change in a way that encourages self-esteem on the part of the players."
Whether you operate a health club, fitness center, gym or other type club, Jim Thomas and Fitness Management have a program to fit your need, expand your market base, and keep your members and staff productive and enthusiastic.