SOLD*Middlesex County state of the art Fitness Center located in one of the fastest growing areas in the nation. Ideal for personal trainer or first time buyer.
- State: New Jersey
- Country: United States
- Listed: July 8, 2014 1:03 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Fitness center is well identified in a stand alone, single purpose building. This location is in the heartland of the best corporate & business area in the town. Up to 500,000 are employed within this area. Income within an 8 mile radius is far above average. This is an opportunity for first time owners or fitness corporations that want to acquire another acquisition.
Fitness center offers a full assortment of group fitness classes. Have an outstanding population of loyal long term members. We also work contract with the city to provide fitness classes that the town promotes to residents. The strength of the club is the staff and the “at home” atmosphere that has been created.
Asking price $250,00 but will entertain offers
Gross revenue $450,000
Located in Boston, Massachusetts suburb
1,500 members in a 20,000 square foot building | well established location for over 30 years | 6 employees | Room for expansion and will train | Selling to pursue other business interests.
A Recommendation of Jim Thomas, President of Fitness Management and Consulting
by Norm Cates, Club Insider Publisher and Tribal Leader Since 1993
Jim Thomas is a talented, experienced, dedicated, determined, and very professional expert in the health, racquet and sportsclub industry. A club industry veteran of over 30 years, Jim has been a Club Insider Contributing Author since March of 2006, when he joined our Club Insider Contributing Author Team. During that time Jim has written and contributed 50 articles which have been published during our 284 months of Club Insider publishing. Jim Thomas is a truly great asset to our publication, and to our wonderful industry, and he can be trusted to deliver great results, over and over, no matter what the challenge.
When is it Time to Sell Your Health Club or Gym?
Many factors will tell you when it is time:
- Owner’s “burn out” Owner’s or key employee’s health problems
- Business relocation or rerouting of expressways
- Lease expires and you do not want to renew for another term
- Changing technology Get estate in order
- Not interested in investing long-term capital
- Children do not want to enter family business
- Largest accounts in financial difficulty
- Bank unwilling to renew credit lines
- Supplier problems
- Staff problems
- Customer’s habits changing
- Seeks retirement
- Wants to cash out and go fishing
Whatever the reason, you will need to plan an orderly transition to new ownership with less involvement on your part.
For more info, please call us at 214-629-7223.
Popular Ads Overall
- Owner says sell! Perfect for owner operator boutique, upscale fitness center (4226 views)
- DO NOT OPEN A FITNESS CENTER (2274 views)
- NEW DEEP PRICE DROP FOR QUICK SALE (2204 views)
- Be the OWNER of your very own gym! (1358 views)
- Great opportunity that won’t last long. Ideal for owner/operator. (1311 views)