- Listed: February 20, 2016 9:11 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Start Your Own Gym
Opportunities Are Available In The Fitness Industry To Start Your Own Gym, Health Club or Fitness Center
No Franchise Fees. No Royalty Fees. Save Thousands.
Be your own boss and own your own health club or gym. We can help a qualified buyer with the opportunity to be their own boss and earn an above average income. The consulting services of Fitness Management & Consulting and proven programs make it easy for you to get started on your path to achieving your dream of starting your own health club.
The Fitness Industry is Growing
The percentage of people belonging to health clubs and gyms has doubled over the past 20 years. More growth is expected, fueled by an aging Baby Boomer generation in search of eternal youth and the reality that regular exercise can prevent or control diseases that are driving health care costs relentlessly upward.
Economically, the health club industry has proven to be recession-proof, averaging an 8% annual growth rate since the early 1990’s across all health clubs and gyms.
How Fitness Management & Consulting Helps You Be Successful. Start your own gym today.
Our dedicated fitness consulting support team is here to help you get started, how to open a gym and become a successful health club owner.
- Financing assistance: Available through our network. Whether you are a first time business owner or an established entrepreneur, our associates will be able to help you navigate the process and help you to get the financing you need to help you realize your goal of starting your own fitness business.
- Real estate and site selection: Our real estate team helps you choose a location with maximum profit potential through a review of your desired area, demographics research and much more. Plus we assist with lease negotiation, helping you to get started on opening your fitness club quickly.
- Build out and design of your Health Club: Our dedicated network is here to help you with the planning, design and execution of your clubs build out.
- Pre-opening training: To help you become a successful health club owner from the day you open your doors, we offer consulting services on everything from business operations, sales and marketing, fitness club promotions, membership support and much more, to get you started on the right foot.
- Grand opening training support: We support your Health Club grand opening with consulting services to help spread the word about your club in the local community.
- Continued success training and support: Year-round consulting offering business support along with sales and marketing programs keep your club operating successfully.
- Equipment and Accessories: We supply the best fitness equipment (all brands) and accessories at the best prices.
- Website and Social Media design along with online sign up
- Billing Company and Collections
- Weight Loss Challenge
- No Franchise Fees. No Royalties. Save Thousands.
Email us today to learn more about why Health Club, Fitness Center and Gym ownership is the right investment.
A Recommendation of Jim Thomas, President of Fitness Management and Consulting
by Norm Cates, Club Insider Publisher and Tribal Leader Since 1993
Jim Thomas is a talented, experienced, dedicated, determined, and very professional expert in the health, racquet and sportsclub industry. A club industry veteran of over 30 years, Jim has been a Club Insider Contributing Author since March of 2006, when he joined our Club Insider Contributing Author Team. During that time Jim has written and contributed 50 articles which have been published during our 284 months of Club Insider publishing. Jim Thomas is a truly great asset to our publication, and to our wonderful industry, and he can be trusted to deliver great results, over and over, no matter what the challenge.
When is it Time to Sell Your Health Club or Gym?
Many factors will tell you when it is time:
- Owner’s “burn out” Owner’s or key employee’s health problems
- Business relocation or rerouting of expressways
- Lease expires and you do not want to renew for another term
- Changing technology Get estate in order
- Not interested in investing long-term capital
- Children do not want to enter family business
- Largest accounts in financial difficulty
- Bank unwilling to renew credit lines
- Supplier problems
- Staff problems
- Customer’s habits changing
- Seeks retirement
- Wants to cash out and go fishing
Whatever the reason, you will need to plan an orderly transition to new ownership with less involvement on your part.
For more info, please call us at 214-629-7223.