- State: New York
- Country: United States
- Listed: June 28, 2014 10:28 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Queens Counties best gym. A state of the art completely equipped fitness center, including a full line of cardio equipment, free weights, variety of resistance equipment, matting, heavy bags, group x room, mirrors, front desk, juice bar, well-designed separate showers and dressing area with lockers for men and women, water fountain and much more. 10K sq ft facility located inn the heart of Astoria with tons of walk and drive by traffic. Top of the line equipment by Star Trac including cardio and strength. Asking: $299,000 Annual sales: $400,000 Cash flow: $120,000 License Fee: $750 per month Current active members: 913 Size: 10,000 square feet Opened: 2006 Employees: 5 Growth expansion: yes, city is large enough for expanding the club. Current facility would service 600+ additional new members. Support training: yes Reason for selling: starting a family
A Recommendation of Jim Thomas, President of Fitness Management and Consulting
by Norm Cates, Club Insider Publisher and Tribal Leader Since 1993
Jim Thomas is a talented, experienced, dedicated, determined, and very professional expert in the health, racquet and sportsclub industry. A club industry veteran of over 30 years, Jim has been a Club Insider Contributing Author since March of 2006, when he joined our Club Insider Contributing Author Team. During that time Jim has written and contributed 50 articles which have been published during our 284 months of Club Insider publishing. Jim Thomas is a truly great asset to our publication, and to our wonderful industry, and he can be trusted to deliver great results, over and over, no matter what the challenge.
When is it Time to Sell Your Health Club or Gym?
Many factors will tell you when it is time:
- Owner’s “burn out” Owner’s or key employee’s health problems
- Business relocation or rerouting of expressways
- Lease expires and you do not want to renew for another term
- Changing technology Get estate in order
- Not interested in investing long-term capital
- Children do not want to enter family business
- Largest accounts in financial difficulty
- Bank unwilling to renew credit lines
- Supplier problems
- Staff problems
- Customer’s habits changing
- Seeks retirement
- Wants to cash out and go fishing
Whatever the reason, you will need to plan an orderly transition to new ownership with less involvement on your part.
For more info, please call us at 214-629-7223.
Popular Ads Overall
- Owner says sell! Perfect for owner operator boutique, upscale fitness center (2787 views)
- NEW DEEP PRICE DROP FOR QUICK SALE (2043 views)
- DO NOT OPEN A FITNESS CENTER (1954 views)
- Great opportunity that won’t last long. Ideal for owner/operator. (1170 views)
- Be the OWNER of your very own gym! (1073 views)