Time Management Checklist
- I have a specific objective for each call.
- I schedule my time monthly, weekly and daily.
- I determine the best time of day to do corporate outreach and schedule accordingly.
- I am skeptical of theories that sales can’t be made on certain days or at certain times.
- I fill my schedule with phone calls between presentations and tours.
- I keep office routine to a minimum and keep all paperwork up to date and accessible.
- I base the frequency of calls on customer’s potential need rather than my convenience.
- I keep in touch with the front desk to get word of developments that might affect my schedule.
- I write out my thank you cards as soon as the person leaves my office, or in slow times.
Before The Call
- I eliminate wasted calls by analyzing the need for every call.
- I make sure all the presentation material is complete and in order to prevent wasted time and effort.
- I review member data before the call