The Outside Sales Manager is responsible for achieving best in class sales representation and account management. Responsible for generating membership sales through active outside promotions, contacts and relationship development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs neighborhood canvassing campaigns to generate awareness and member leads within the surrounding area including neighborhoods, apartment and condo complexes, and new developments.
- Develops and implements the corporate sales program including; corporate discounts, membership drives, corporate leagues and wellness consultation to generate a continuous source of new members from local businesses.
- Manages, identifies, and develops trades in the community
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must have business-to-business and business-to-consumer sales experience
- Must be well-versed in commercialization and marketing strategy
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently
REQUIRED EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
CPR and First Aid certifications (must be obtained within 90 days of hir