The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the in-house marketing of all programs, as well as special services and events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs all in-house marketing materials for bulletin boards, fliers, displays stands and any signage in the facility.
- Promotes programs and special events within the club.
- Updates schedules and signs.
- Makes copies, ensuring all brochures, schedules and program fliers are stocked.
- Designs advertisements, billboards, posters/banners for special events, etc.
- Designs and produces a quarterly member newsletter.
- Maintains and updates the company web site.
- Serves as the main company contact for club-sponsored events
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Publisher or other design software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be extremely creative.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- CPR and First Aid certifications (must be obtained within 90 days of hire)