Employee: Effective Date:
Position: Director of Corporate Services Salary:
Supervisor: Classification: Full-time, Exempt
The Director of Corporate Services is responsible for the sites, staff, and operations of all corporate accounts. The incumbent will also oversee the organization of the corporate office and the development and maintenance of company business practices, policies and procedures, personnel files, and associated functions of each. The Director of Corporate Services will work closely with the COO to develop and set up new corporate accounts. The incumbent will be an advocate for the company and will work closely with other members of the Executive Staff to achieve and maintain the excellence standards set forth by the company.
- Work closely with executive team to develop and implement strategic plans and company goals and initiatives and create associated policies and procedures.
- Oversee corporate accounts, sites, staff, operations, and contracts.
- Oversee organization of corporate office, paperwork, supplies, equipment, cleanliness, procedures and daily operations.
- Manage and maintain employee personnel files (hardcopy and softcopy).
- Recruit, hire, train, and develop corporate staff.
- Oversee corporate financial operations.
- Work closely with COO to execute business and marketing plans and to develop corporate leads, contacts, presentations, and proposal packages.
- Develop and set up new corporate accounts.
- Create quarterly performance reports for all corporate accounts.
- Oversee staff development program and manage and conduct performance reviews.
- Work closely with Account Managers to develop goals and initiatives.
- Ensure quality control and customer service.
- Manage and send anniversary and birthday cards.
- Oversee student internship program.
- 4-6 years in corporate wellness management.
- A., B.S., or Masters Degree in Corporate Wellness, Kinesiology, Recreation, or Related Field.
- 3-5 years management experience.
- Professional Certification (ACSM or similar)
- CPR and First Aid Certification.
- Demonstrated initiative to solve operational issues.
- Ability to develop and set up new corporate accounts and services.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality customer service.
- Ability to develop and implement operations, policies, and procedures.
- Experience with financial operations and budgeting.
- Proficiency with standard word-processing, spreadsheet, database, graphics, presentation, and web design applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Knowledge of standard personnel laws and requirements.
- Professional, enthusiastic attitude, team player.
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks and to function well under pressure.