- Street: 24048 Stateline Rd, Suite 102
- City: Lawrenceburg
- State: Indiana
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 47025
- Listed: June 7, 2019 7:25 pm
- Expires: 72 days, 15 hours
Perfect facility for first time buyer, personal trainer or group instructor.
This charming facility has been established in this quaint bedroom community since May, 2017.
Convenience is a key factor to the 500+ current members. The facility currently runs team training, boot camp classes and allows 24 hour access to those who work out independently.
Awesome growth potential for the right person.
Perfect for the absent owner with the right manager in place.
Estimated Cash Flow: $100,000
This is not a franchise. It is a privately owned facility, so there are no franchise fees involved.
A Recommendation of Jim Thomas, President of Fitness Management and Consulting
by Norm Cates, Club Insider Publisher and Tribal Leader Since 1993
Jim Thomas is a talented, experienced, dedicated, determined, and very professional expert in the health, racquet and sportsclub industry. A club industry veteran of over 30 years, Jim has been a Club Insider Contributing Author since March of 2006, when he joined our Club Insider Contributing Author Team. During that time Jim has written and contributed 50 articles which have been published during our 284 months of Club Insider publishing. Jim Thomas is a truly great asset to our publication, and to our wonderful industry, and he can be trusted to deliver great results, over and over, no matter what the challenge.
When is it Time to Sell Your Health Club or Gym?
Many factors will tell you when it is time:
- Owner’s “burn out” Owner’s or key employee’s health problems
- Business relocation or rerouting of expressways
- Lease expires and you do not want to renew for another term
- Changing technology Get estate in order
- Not interested in investing long-term capital
- Children do not want to enter family business
- Largest accounts in financial difficulty
- Bank unwilling to renew credit lines
- Supplier problems
- Staff problems
- Customer’s habits changing
- Seeks retirement
- Wants to cash out and go fishing
Whatever the reason, you will need to plan an orderly transition to new ownership with less involvement on your part.
For more info, please call us at 214-629-7223.