- State: New York
- Country: United States
- Listed: December 29, 2017 11:56 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Great for owner/operator, or expansion value for gym owner.
Group style fitness classes including; Zumba, cross training, yoga, Pilates, Intensity and more. Variety of Professional Personal Training options. corporate member account revenue, dressing rooms with showers.
Located in centrally located densely populated area bordered by major highways. Large population within a 5 mile radius.
Asking Price; $475,000
Annual sales: $479,000
Cash Flow; Will provide upon receiving signed NDA
Business State: New York
Facility square feet; 20,000
Year established; 2011
Number of employees; 10
Competition; Nearest competition is 4 miles away
Growth expansion; Yes, plenty of room for growth
Support training; yes
Reason for selling; resuming other career
A Recommendation of Jim Thomas, President of Fitness Management and Consulting
by Norm Cates, Club Insider Publisher and Tribal Leader Since 1993
Jim Thomas is a talented, experienced, dedicated, determined, and very professional expert in the health, racquet and sportsclub industry. A club industry veteran of over 30 years, Jim has been a Club Insider Contributing Author since March of 2006, when he joined our Club Insider Contributing Author Team. During that time Jim has written and contributed 50 articles which have been published during our 284 months of Club Insider publishing. Jim Thomas is a truly great asset to our publication, and to our wonderful industry, and he can be trusted to deliver great results, over and over, no matter what the challenge.
When is it Time to Sell Your Health Club or Gym?
Many factors will tell you when it is time:
- Owner’s “burn out” Owner’s or key employee’s health problems
- Business relocation or rerouting of expressways
- Lease expires and you do not want to renew for another term
- Changing technology Get estate in order
- Not interested in investing long-term capital
- Children do not want to enter family business
- Largest accounts in financial difficulty
- Bank unwilling to renew credit lines
- Supplier problems
- Staff problems
- Customer’s habits changing
- Seeks retirement
- Wants to cash out and go fishing
Whatever the reason, you will need to plan an orderly transition to new ownership with less involvement on your part.
For more info, please call us at 214-629-7223.