- City: Heath
- State: Ohio
- Country: United States
- Listed: March 19, 2019 9:02 am
- Expires: 324 days, 13 hours
The Club has 1200 members, a monthly draft of $15k and over $800k in equipment. Current Owner wants to sell fast as he lives 3.5 hours away and cannot manage the business properly.
This is a golden opportunity for a new Owner…just add Personal Training and watch the profits increase.
- Real Estate:
- Building SF:
- Lease Expiration:
- Facility Featrues: 24-hour access for all members Matrix Selectorized Strength Training Equipment Rows of cardio including: treadmills, ellipticals, stair climbers, and stationary bikes Dedicated Plate Weight area featuring: Hampton free weight dumbbells, squat rack, flat and incline bench press, smith machine, and a variety of assisted weight lifting equipment Flat screen televisions Use of all Workout Anytime facilities across the country Monthly fitness evaluations Certified Personal Coaching Ergoline tanning beds HydroMassage units reACT Eccentric Anaerobic Core Trainer Styku 3D Body-Scanning Technology MX4 Small Group Training Free Wi-Fi access
- Typical competition in the area.
- Growth & Expansion:
- A new Owner can purchase more territories and expand rapidly.
- up to 50%
- Support & Training:
- Yes – as much as needed.
- Reason for Selling:
- Absentee Owner does not have the time or desire to manage the business.
A Recommendation of Jim Thomas, President of Fitness Management and Consulting
by Norm Cates, Club Insider Publisher and Tribal Leader Since 1993
Jim Thomas is a talented, experienced, dedicated, determined, and very professional expert in the health, racquet and sportsclub industry. A club industry veteran of over 30 years, Jim has been a Club Insider Contributing Author since March of 2006, when he joined our Club Insider Contributing Author Team. During that time Jim has written and contributed 50 articles which have been published during our 284 months of Club Insider publishing. Jim Thomas is a truly great asset to our publication, and to our wonderful industry, and he can be trusted to deliver great results, over and over, no matter what the challenge.
When is it Time to Sell Your Health Club or Gym?
Many factors will tell you when it is time:
- Owner’s “burn out” Owner’s or key employee’s health problems
- Business relocation or rerouting of expressways
- Lease expires and you do not want to renew for another term
- Changing technology Get estate in order
- Not interested in investing long-term capital
- Children do not want to enter family business
- Largest accounts in financial difficulty
- Bank unwilling to renew credit lines
- Supplier problems
- Staff problems
- Customer’s habits changing
- Seeks retirement
- Wants to cash out and go fishing
Whatever the reason, you will need to plan an orderly transition to new ownership with less involvement on your part.
For more info, please call us at 214-629-7223.
Popular Ads Overall
- Health Club and Real Estate (192 views)