- Listed: April 20, 2015 6:38 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Full service health club with an active pro shop and health bar. Includes 2 racquetball courts, free weight area, main floor and cardio area. 24 group fitness classes per week and full size locker rooms with two large coed saunas. The club has a soft water shower system and drinking fountains are reverse osmosis filtered water.
- Business asking price: $395,000 or business, equipment, land and building: 3M
- Annual Sales: Details after NDA
- Cash flow: Details after NDA
- 1,000 active members and 10,000 square foot facility established in 2014 sitting on 1 acre
- Growth potential: If desired, club can be expanded an additional 10,000 square feet. City is planning to allow permits for over 400 new homes and new retail.
All tours of club by appointment only. Confidentiality please.
A Recommendation of Jim Thomas, President of Fitness Management and Consulting
by Norm Cates, Club Insider Publisher and Tribal Leader Since 1993
Jim Thomas is a talented, experienced, dedicated, determined, and very professional expert in the health, racquet and sportsclub industry. A club industry veteran of over 30 years, Jim has been a Club Insider Contributing Author since March of 2006, when he joined our Club Insider Contributing Author Team. During that time Jim has written and contributed 50 articles which have been published during our 284 months of Club Insider publishing. Jim Thomas is a truly great asset to our publication, and to our wonderful industry, and he can be trusted to deliver great results, over and over, no matter what the challenge.
When is it Time to Sell Your Health Club or Gym?
Many factors will tell you when it is time:
- Owner’s “burn out” Owner’s or key employee’s health problems
- Business relocation or rerouting of expressways
- Lease expires and you do not want to renew for another term
- Changing technology Get estate in order
- Not interested in investing long-term capital
- Children do not want to enter family business
- Largest accounts in financial difficulty
- Bank unwilling to renew credit lines
- Supplier problems
- Staff problems
- Customer’s habits changing
- Seeks retirement
- Wants to cash out and go fishing
Whatever the reason, you will need to plan an orderly transition to new ownership with less involvement on your part.
For more info, please call us at 214-629-7223.