- Street: 4300 ROSELAND SHOPPING CENTER
- City: HOWELL
- State: New Jersey
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 07731
- Listed: August 8, 2016 11:52 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
A highly profitable 1200sqft. turnkey Fitness Training Studio up and running since it’s establishment in 2013 to present. Located right on major highway. Excellent for just starting out and running a business or if you are looking to just expand. This facility is fully equipped with all the tools needed to work with a client in any aspect in order to obtain a goal.
Equipment such as and anywhere from free weights, kettle bells, barbells, squat racks/machines, and a cable pully system with all attachments. Cardiovascular training equipment from jump ropes to treadmills and a Concept 2 Rower, battle ropes and boxing equipment plus more. This gym has the ability to bring any style of training to it and make it your own. The sky is the limit with your own unique style and personal touch.
Great opportunity to start you first business.
Owner will stay on to help train new buyer.
Easy to manage and immediate cash flow.
Financing options available for qualified buyer.
A Recommendation of Jim Thomas, President of Fitness Management and Consulting
by Norm Cates, Club Insider Publisher and Tribal Leader Since 1993
Jim Thomas is a talented, experienced, dedicated, determined, and very professional expert in the health, racquet and sportsclub industry. A club industry veteran of over 30 years, Jim has been a Club Insider Contributing Author since March of 2006, when he joined our Club Insider Contributing Author Team. During that time Jim has written and contributed 50 articles which have been published during our 284 months of Club Insider publishing. Jim Thomas is a truly great asset to our publication, and to our wonderful industry, and he can be trusted to deliver great results, over and over, no matter what the challenge.
When is it Time to Sell Your Health Club or Gym?
Many factors will tell you when it is time:
- Owner’s “burn out” Owner’s or key employee’s health problems
- Business relocation or rerouting of expressways
- Lease expires and you do not want to renew for another term
- Changing technology Get estate in order
- Not interested in investing long-term capital
- Children do not want to enter family business
- Largest accounts in financial difficulty
- Bank unwilling to renew credit lines
- Supplier problems
- Staff problems
- Customer’s habits changing
- Seeks retirement
- Wants to cash out and go fishing
Whatever the reason, you will need to plan an orderly transition to new ownership with less involvement on your part.
For more info, please call us at 214-629-7223.