- State: South Carolina
- Country: United States
- Listed: October 12, 2015 6:14 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Beautiful Lexington, SC Health Club For Sale
The company has all the amenities of a big box health club with a community friendly atmosphere. They are currently locally owned and operated. They offer over 50 Group Fitness classes per week, phenomenal personal training program, small group training, kids club, full service locker rooms, free weight and functional training area, full cardio decks and a full service juice bar. They are located in a fast growing area of Lexington with no competition within 9 miles of their facility. They currently have over 2700 members with strong cash flow and profitability. There is also opportunity for growth in their area and opportunity for expansion of their current club. This is a great opportunity for the right buyer.
A Recommendation of Jim Thomas, President of Fitness Management and Consulting
by Norm Cates, Club Insider Publisher and Tribal Leader Since 1993
Jim Thomas is a talented, experienced, dedicated, determined, and very professional expert in the health, racquet and sportsclub industry. A club industry veteran of over 30 years, Jim has been a Club Insider Contributing Author since March of 2006, when he joined our Club Insider Contributing Author Team. During that time Jim has written and contributed 50 articles which have been published during our 284 months of Club Insider publishing. Jim Thomas is a truly great asset to our publication, and to our wonderful industry, and he can be trusted to deliver great results, over and over, no matter what the challenge.
When is it Time to Sell Your Health Club or Gym?
Many factors will tell you when it is time:
- Owner’s “burn out” Owner’s or key employee’s health problems
- Business relocation or rerouting of expressways
- Lease expires and you do not want to renew for another term
- Changing technology Get estate in order
- Not interested in investing long-term capital
- Children do not want to enter family business
- Largest accounts in financial difficulty
- Bank unwilling to renew credit lines
- Supplier problems
- Staff problems
- Customer’s habits changing
- Seeks retirement
- Wants to cash out and go fishing
Whatever the reason, you will need to plan an orderly transition to new ownership with less involvement on your part.
For more info, please call us at 214-629-7223.