- State: Texas
- Country: United States
- Listed: November 9, 2016 12:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
This club is well run and easily managed. When touring the club, the first thing you’ll notice is how clean, fresh and new the facility looks, with great build-out and high end equipment. This is a rare opportunity to own a very clean sports complex and fitness facility with a strong proven history. Ideal opportunity for an executive looking to own their own business and or a professional couple. This is a sports complex facility with terrific exercise area and gym area with lots of great programming. The equipment is in great condition and there are no leases to assume. Very few clubs have as much upside to offer as this club.
High profile club. Solid contracts, great real estate with appraisal, books and records available to qualified buyers. The facility is well staffed and equipment is in good or excellent condition. Located in a strong population base catering to family demographic. The real estate and business is being offered.
Basketball, nursery, indoor/outdoor volleyball, Oasis Swimming, Youth Fitness, Sports Training,Personal Training, State of the Art Gym, Spinning, Kickboxing, Yoga and the list goes on.
Live and raise the family in a beautiful clean air community.
Please contact us today for an NDA.
A Recommendation of Jim Thomas, President of Fitness Management and Consulting
by Norm Cates, Club Insider Publisher and Tribal Leader Since 1993
Jim Thomas is a talented, experienced, dedicated, determined, and very professional expert in the health, racquet and sportsclub industry. A club industry veteran of over 30 years, Jim has been a Club Insider Contributing Author since March of 2006, when he joined our Club Insider Contributing Author Team. During that time Jim has written and contributed 50 articles which have been published during our 284 months of Club Insider publishing. Jim Thomas is a truly great asset to our publication, and to our wonderful industry, and he can be trusted to deliver great results, over and over, no matter what the challenge.
When is it Time to Sell Your Health Club or Gym?
Many factors will tell you when it is time:
- Owner’s “burn out” Owner’s or key employee’s health problems
- Business relocation or rerouting of expressways
- Lease expires and you do not want to renew for another term
- Changing technology Get estate in order
- Not interested in investing long-term capital
- Children do not want to enter family business
- Largest accounts in financial difficulty
- Bank unwilling to renew credit lines
- Supplier problems
- Staff problems
- Customer’s habits changing
- Seeks retirement
- Wants to cash out and go fishing
Whatever the reason, you will need to plan an orderly transition to new ownership with less involvement on your part.
For more info, please call us at 214-629-7223.
Popular Ads Overall
- Owner says sell! Perfect for owner operator boutique, upscale fitness center (4225 views)
- DO NOT OPEN A FITNESS CENTER (2273 views)
- NEW DEEP PRICE DROP FOR QUICK SALE (2204 views)
- Be the OWNER of your very own gym! (1358 views)
- Great opportunity that won’t last long. Ideal for owner/operator. (1311 views)