- State: Georgia
- Country: United States
- Listed: June 26, 2015 6:21 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Sold Sold Sold Sold
Cardio with imbedded TV’s, full line of circuit training equipment, spacious free
weight area, small class menu with personal training available. No locker rooms. Private dressing rooms
and private bathrooms for our clients and a private shower as well.
Midsized state of the art owner operated fitness facility built to be a low
stress long term income earner and designed with a high end look. Facility is located on a main
thoroughfare into and out of Atlanta in a trendy up and coming Atlanta neighborhood.
Asking Price: $155,000.00
Annual Sales: $174,000.00
Cash flow: 2014 =25k: First five months of 2015 = 24k. On track for 55k in 2015
Location: Atlanta Fulton County
Active Members: 530
Facility square feet: 6000
Year established: 2011
Employees: 5 Part time contract for desk help and trainers all 1099
Growth Expansion: Lots of upside here. Owner operator built facility to be a low stress income earner.
About ninety percent of revenue is memberships. Plenty of revenue growth in personal training and
other areas with a little effort.
Support/Training: Owner will train for short duration. Facility is very simple to operate.
Reason for selling: Owner’s primary job is being relocated.
A Recommendation of Jim Thomas, President of Fitness Management and Consulting
by Norm Cates, Club Insider Publisher and Tribal Leader Since 1993
Jim Thomas is a talented, experienced, dedicated, determined, and very professional expert in the health, racquet and sportsclub industry. A club industry veteran of over 30 years, Jim has been a Club Insider Contributing Author since March of 2006, when he joined our Club Insider Contributing Author Team. During that time Jim has written and contributed 50 articles which have been published during our 284 months of Club Insider publishing. Jim Thomas is a truly great asset to our publication, and to our wonderful industry, and he can be trusted to deliver great results, over and over, no matter what the challenge.
When is it Time to Sell Your Health Club or Gym?
Many factors will tell you when it is time:
- Owner’s “burn out” Owner’s or key employee’s health problems
- Business relocation or rerouting of expressways
- Lease expires and you do not want to renew for another term
- Changing technology Get estate in order
- Not interested in investing long-term capital
- Children do not want to enter family business
- Largest accounts in financial difficulty
- Bank unwilling to renew credit lines
- Supplier problems
- Staff problems
- Customer’s habits changing
- Seeks retirement
- Wants to cash out and go fishing
Whatever the reason, you will need to plan an orderly transition to new ownership with less involvement on your part.
For more info, please call us at 214-629-7223.
Popular Ads Overall
- Great opportunity that won’t last long. Ideal for owner/operator. (off the market) (3760 views)
- Popular Fitness Center for Sale – Owner Retiring (2775 views)
- NEW DEEP PRICE DROP FOR QUICK SALE (2564 views)
- Be the OWNER of your very own gym! (1882 views)
- Tremendous Cash Flow Opportunity For Owner Operator (1269 views)