- State: Nevada
- Country: United States
- Listed: November 6, 2013 5:46 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Unique gym in central metropolitan location, with sophisticated contemporary style. Equipment/ facilities for 2000 members, currently has 510. Lobby is spacious with country club atmosphere, comfortable couches and chairs, free Wi-Fi. Custom murals in main gym. Selectorized and weight training equipment all custom black with cimarron upholstery; full 10 station E-Z Circuit push-button strength circuit; 31 cardio machines meticulously maintained; Fitness On Request, digital system with annual update of dozens of aerobics and martial arts classes on a touch screen kiosk that are projected onto a 10-foot screen with studio quality sound; cycle studio; yoga studio; aerobics gym; spacious locker rooms with ADA accessible showers and changing rooms; spacious public bathroom in lobby with changing table; bright childcare area with TV and craft tables; 8-camera security system with online access; integrated cloud-based membership, dues collection, online retail, POS, inventory, contact management and time clock system; electronic 24-hour access door for premium memberships; 25-foot high perpendicular signage including programmable LED signs; located on high traffic street less than a mile from interstate highway entrance/exit; free landscaped ground level parking. Very motivated seller. Supportive landlord –gym has become an anchor tenant.
|Cash Flow:||$upon NDA|
|Location:||Nevada, Washoe County|
|Facility Sq. Ft.||10.000|
|Employees:||5 core staff|
|Support Training: owner will provide 60 days to Buyer for transition training plus 60 days…availability for consultation|
|Growth/Expansion: Contiguous space of 3,125 sq ft could be available for expansion . Fastest-improving economy in US. Spaces ready, wired, and plumbed for saunas and juice bar to be added.|
|Competition: There are several small franchises in a 5 mile radius, OVER 100,000 population|
|Reason For Selling: Owner must devote more time to the Medical Profession that requires the Owner to be domiciled in another State|
A Recommendation of Jim Thomas, President of Fitness Management and Consulting
by Norm Cates, Club Insider Publisher and Tribal Leader Since 1993
Jim Thomas is a talented, experienced, dedicated, determined, and very professional expert in the health, racquet and sportsclub industry. A club industry veteran of over 30 years, Jim has been a Club Insider Contributing Author since March of 2006, when he joined our Club Insider Contributing Author Team. During that time Jim has written and contributed 50 articles which have been published during our 284 months of Club Insider publishing. Jim Thomas is a truly great asset to our publication, and to our wonderful industry, and he can be trusted to deliver great results, over and over, no matter what the challenge.
When is it Time to Sell Your Health Club or Gym?
Many factors will tell you when it is time:
- Owner’s “burn out” Owner’s or key employee’s health problems
- Business relocation or rerouting of expressways
- Lease expires and you do not want to renew for another term
- Changing technology Get estate in order
- Not interested in investing long-term capital
- Children do not want to enter family business
- Largest accounts in financial difficulty
- Bank unwilling to renew credit lines
- Supplier problems
- Staff problems
- Customer’s habits changing
- Seeks retirement
- Wants to cash out and go fishing
--- Learn More
Whatever the reason, you will need to plan an orderly transition to new ownership with less involvement on your part.
For more info, please call us at 214-629-7223.
Popular Ads Overall
- State of the art newly renovated fitness center, located in beautiful Charleston County (2023 views)
- SOLD * State of art full service fitness center located in the state of Kansas * SOLD (1757 views)
- NEW DEEP PRICE DROP FOR QUICK SALE (1031 views)
- Legally STEAL this club! Cash flow! Cash flow! Cash flow! (1017 views)
- Owner says sell! Perfect for owner operator boutique, upscale fitness center (881 views)