- State: Kansas
- Country: United States
- Listed: June 28, 2015 5:12 pm
- Expires: 63 days, 1 hour
Sold – Sold – Sold – Sold – Sold- Sold
Fitness center is Located in one the best known shopping center in the city. This fitness center is in one of best known and high auto traffic streets in the city, This enables this location to reach a large population of prospects.
24hr access to the health club. Free towel service, nursery , cardiovascular theatre and weight training equipment, cybex circuit training equipment, hammer and cybex free weights, group fitness classes, water aerobics ,muay thai kickboxing and boxing classes,personal trainers, yoga and Pilates programs, tanning beds, massage therapy ,indoor track ,Olympic style indoor heated pool, dry sauna, hot tub ,steam room and much more.
Asking Price: 395,000
Annual Sales: 495,000
Business State: Kansas
Number of Active Members: 2500
Facility Square Feet: 22,000 square feet
Year Established: 1996
How Many Employees: nine employees, nine contract labor
Seller Financing Available: will consider
About the Competition: about average
Growth Expansion: 30%
Support Training: YES
Reason For Selling: considered different career or retire
A Recommendation of Jim Thomas, President of Fitness Management and Consulting
by Norm Cates, Club Insider Publisher and Tribal Leader Since 1993
Jim Thomas is a talented, experienced, dedicated, determined, and very professional expert in the health, racquet and sportsclub industry. A club industry veteran of over 30 years, Jim has been a Club Insider Contributing Author since March of 2006, when he joined our Club Insider Contributing Author Team. During that time Jim has written and contributed 50 articles which have been published during our 284 months of Club Insider publishing. Jim Thomas is a truly great asset to our publication, and to our wonderful industry, and he can be trusted to deliver great results, over and over, no matter what the challenge.
When is it Time to Sell Your Health Club or Gym?
Many factors will tell you when it is time:
- Owner’s “burn out” Owner’s or key employee’s health problems
- Business relocation or rerouting of expressways
- Lease expires and you do not want to renew for another term
- Changing technology Get estate in order
- Not interested in investing long-term capital
- Children do not want to enter family business
- Largest accounts in financial difficulty
- Bank unwilling to renew credit lines
- Supplier problems
- Staff problems
- Customer’s habits changing
- Seeks retirement
- Wants to cash out and go fishing
--- Learn More
Whatever the reason, you will need to plan an orderly transition to new ownership with less involvement on your part.
For more info, please call us at 214-629-7223.
Popular Ads Overall
- SOLD * State of art full service fitness center located in the state of Kansas * SOLD (1585 views)
- Price Reduced – Greatest Opportunity Near Cherry Hill NJ Absentee or Owner Operated Facility (1399 views)
- State of the art newly renovated fitness center, located in beautiful Charleston County (830 views)
- Legally STEAL this club! Cash flow! Cash flow! Cash flow! (639 views)
- Gym Ownership Opportunity. Southern California. Ideal for Novice. (603 views)