- State: Arizona
- Listed: June 17, 2017 6:14 pm
- Expires: 57 days, 13 hours
Profitable Turnkey! Cash flow opportunity for Owner Operator. Be your own Boss and change your life!
This 5600-square foot key carded club is already cash flow positive! Perfect for an Owner Operator, Couple or Personal Trainer that wants to run a beautiful club that basically runs itself! Great location in busy shopping center.
|Asking Price: $350,000|
|Annual Sales: $313,000|
|Cash Flow: $83,000 per year|
|Business Location: Kingman Arizona|
|Business State: Arizona|
|Franchise: Licensee, Name has great brand recognition and proven track record|
|Number of Active Members:1724|
|Facility Square Feet 5600|
|How Many Employees: 1 full time, 2 part time. Could easily be run by Owner Operator!|
|About the Competition: Minimal Competition in 4-mile radius|
|Growth Expansion: Center has room for expansion|
|Support Training: Extensive training as well as continued support will be provided|
|Reason for Selling: Opportunities for Company growth in other areas|
A Recommendation of Jim Thomas, President of Fitness Management and Consulting
by Norm Cates, Club Insider Publisher and Tribal Leader Since 1993
Jim Thomas is a talented, experienced, dedicated, determined, and very professional expert in the health, racquet and sportsclub industry. A club industry veteran of over 30 years, Jim has been a Club Insider Contributing Author since March of 2006, when he joined our Club Insider Contributing Author Team. During that time Jim has written and contributed 50 articles which have been published during our 284 months of Club Insider publishing. Jim Thomas is a truly great asset to our publication, and to our wonderful industry, and he can be trusted to deliver great results, over and over, no matter what the challenge.
When is it Time to Sell Your Health Club or Gym?
Many factors will tell you when it is time:
- Owner’s “burn out” Owner’s or key employee’s health problems
- Business relocation or rerouting of expressways
- Lease expires and you do not want to renew for another term
- Changing technology Get estate in order
- Not interested in investing long-term capital
- Children do not want to enter family business
- Largest accounts in financial difficulty
- Bank unwilling to renew credit lines
- Supplier problems
- Staff problems
- Customer’s habits changing
- Seeks retirement
- Wants to cash out and go fishing
--- Learn More
Whatever the reason, you will need to plan an orderly transition to new ownership with less involvement on your part.
For more info, please call us at 214-629-7223.
Popular Ads Overall
- State of the art newly renovated fitness center, located in beautiful Charleston County (2023 views)
- SOLD * State of art full service fitness center located in the state of Kansas * SOLD (1757 views)
- NEW DEEP PRICE DROP FOR QUICK SALE (1031 views)
- Legally STEAL this club! Cash flow! Cash flow! Cash flow! (1017 views)
- Owner says sell! Perfect for owner operator boutique, upscale fitness center (881 views)