- City: Burlington
- State: Massachusetts
- Country: United States
- Listed: August 8, 2015 1:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Strategically located near the Burlington Mall and Northwest Park, this location has easy access to both I-95/128 and Route 3. This 17,408 s.f facility has been a successful fitness club location since 1977 as one of the region’s first racquetball centers. The building has undergone several renovations and could potentially expand another 5,000 s.f. This property is the only grandfathered fitness location in Burlington and is available for sale or lease.
Fully Equipped Club
17,408 s.f facility on 1.22 acres with possible expansion
Successful fitness location since 1977
Fully furnished health club with space for personal training, aerobics, free weights, boxing and racquetball (all equipment included)
Ensconced in thriving corporate and retail area, one mile from the Burlington Mall and 1/4 mile from massive redevelopment project featuring Wegmans, Kings Bowling and multiple high end restaurants.
20′ clear ceiling height
Sale Price $1,895,000
Lease Rate $8.95 per s.f. triple net
For additional information, contact us now.
A Recommendation of Jim Thomas, President of Fitness Management and Consulting
by Norm Cates, Club Insider Publisher and Tribal Leader Since 1993
Jim Thomas is a talented, experienced, dedicated, determined, and very professional expert in the health, racquet and sportsclub industry. A club industry veteran of over 30 years, Jim has been a Club Insider Contributing Author since March of 2006, when he joined our Club Insider Contributing Author Team. During that time Jim has written and contributed 50 articles which have been published during our 284 months of Club Insider publishing. Jim Thomas is a truly great asset to our publication, and to our wonderful industry, and he can be trusted to deliver great results, over and over, no matter what the challenge.
When is it Time to Sell Your Health Club or Gym?
Many factors will tell you when it is time:
- Owner’s “burn out” Owner’s or key employee’s health problems
- Business relocation or rerouting of expressways
- Lease expires and you do not want to renew for another term
- Changing technology Get estate in order
- Not interested in investing long-term capital
- Children do not want to enter family business
- Largest accounts in financial difficulty
- Bank unwilling to renew credit lines
- Supplier problems
- Staff problems
- Customer’s habits changing
- Seeks retirement
- Wants to cash out and go fishing
Whatever the reason, you will need to plan an orderly transition to new ownership with less involvement on your part.
For more info, please call us at 214-629-7223.
Popular Ads Overall
- Great opportunity that won’t last long. Ideal for owner/operator. (off the market) (3760 views)
- Popular Fitness Center for Sale – Owner Retiring (2776 views)
- NEW DEEP PRICE DROP FOR QUICK SALE (2564 views)
- Be the OWNER of your very own gym! (1882 views)
- Tremendous Cash Flow Opportunity For Owner Operator (1269 views)