- Listed: April 1, 2015 3:16 pm
Fitness gym in Manatee County, Florida. Ideal setting for an owner operator to continue growing an already established, reputable and profitable business.
All the hard work has been done. Fully operational with 4 years in business, books in order, excellent staff, great member camaraderie and showing rapid growth with a strong client base.
Fitness facility provides structured trainer lead programs like boot camp/cross fit style, one-on-one personal training, obstacle training and ninja warrior. It’s a warehouse type facility in a good location with easy access and plenty of parking spaces.
Current owner is willing to stay on board for a while to help on a smooth transition and on a consulting basis.
Asking price: $120,000
Annual Sales: $167,000
Cash Flow: $55,000
Business location: Manatee County
Business state: Florida
160+ active members
7,500 square feet
established in 2010
4 employees including owner
Growth expansion: Business does well and is primed for rapid growth. As to which current owner is willing to work with buyers to incorporate. Strategies could increase an extra 30K to 50K in the first year alone
Reason for selling: Some minor health issues and relocating family,
A Recommendation of Jim Thomas, President of Fitness Management and Consulting
by Norm Cates, Club Insider Publisher and Tribal Leader Since 1993
Jim Thomas is a talented, experienced, dedicated, determined, and very professional expert in the health, racquet and sportsclub industry. A club industry veteran of over 30 years, Jim has been a Club Insider Contributing Author since March of 2006, when he joined our Club Insider Contributing Author Team. During that time Jim has written and contributed 50 articles which have been published during our 284 months of Club Insider publishing. Jim Thomas is a truly great asset to our publication, and to our wonderful industry, and he can be trusted to deliver great results, over and over, no matter what the challenge.
When is it Time to Sell Your Health Club or Gym?
Many factors will tell you when it is time:
- Owner’s “burn out” Owner’s or key employee’s health problems
- Business relocation or rerouting of expressways
- Lease expires and you do not want to renew for another term
- Changing technology Get estate in order
- Not interested in investing long-term capital
- Children do not want to enter family business
- Largest accounts in financial difficulty
- Bank unwilling to renew credit lines
- Supplier problems
- Staff problems
- Customer’s habits changing
- Seeks retirement
- Wants to cash out and go fishing
Whatever the reason, you will need to plan an orderly transition to new ownership with less involvement on your part.
For more info, please call us at 214-629-7223.
Popular Ads Overall
- Owner says sell! Perfect for owner operator boutique, upscale fitness center (4429 views)
- DO NOT OPEN A FITNESS CENTER (2280 views)
- NEW DEEP PRICE DROP FOR QUICK SALE (2207 views)
- Be the OWNER of your very own gym! (1426 views)
- Great opportunity that won’t last long. Ideal for owner/operator. (1315 views)