Sold*Sold*Sold – Colorado Gym for Sale | Fitness Center for Sale | Health Club for Sale – Will consider all respectable offers. OWNER SAYS SELL !!!
- State: Colorado
- Listed: June 27, 2014 4:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Profitable Fitness Center 21,000 sq ft fitness center in Colorado – Will consider all respectable offers. OWNER SAYS SELL !!!
Upscale North Metro Location, with no competitors within 7-mile radius.
Great for first time buyer. Asking price $325,000
Profitable Fitness Center in Colorado. Cash flow $100,000
This building is in the fast growing Business and Residential district surrounded by major shopping centers. Convenient excess to several major USA Highways. . Fitness Center services include fitness evaluation and training packages, aerobic classes, Silver Sneakers Classes, agility training for athletes and non-athletes clients. The building has a separate entrance to a vacant space, for expansion for other services
City is larger enough for expansion.
Reason For Selling
A Recommendation of Jim Thomas, President of Fitness Management and Consulting
by Norm Cates, Club Insider Publisher and Tribal Leader Since 1993
Jim Thomas is a talented, experienced, dedicated, determined, and very professional expert in the health, racquet and sportsclub industry. A club industry veteran of over 30 years, Jim has been a Club Insider Contributing Author since March of 2006, when he joined our Club Insider Contributing Author Team. During that time Jim has written and contributed 50 articles which have been published during our 284 months of Club Insider publishing. Jim Thomas is a truly great asset to our publication, and to our wonderful industry, and he can be trusted to deliver great results, over and over, no matter what the challenge.
When is it Time to Sell Your Health Club or Gym?
Many factors will tell you when it is time:
- Owner’s “burn out” Owner’s or key employee’s health problems
- Business relocation or rerouting of expressways
- Lease expires and you do not want to renew for another term
- Changing technology Get estate in order
- Not interested in investing long-term capital
- Children do not want to enter family business
- Largest accounts in financial difficulty
- Bank unwilling to renew credit lines
- Supplier problems
- Staff problems
- Customer’s habits changing
- Seeks retirement
- Wants to cash out and go fishing
Whatever the reason, you will need to plan an orderly transition to new ownership with less involvement on your part.
For more info, please call us at 214-629-7223.
Popular Ads Overall
- Owner says sell! Perfect for owner operator boutique, upscale fitness center (4427 views)
- DO NOT OPEN A FITNESS CENTER (2280 views)
- NEW DEEP PRICE DROP FOR QUICK SALE (2206 views)
- Be the OWNER of your very own gym! (1426 views)
- Great opportunity that won’t last long. Ideal for owner/operator. (1314 views)