- State: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Listed: January 23, 2018 4:07 pm
- Expires: 32 days, 22 hours
Cash Flow positive! Just looking for Owner Operator, Personal Trainer or Husband and Wife team that want to change their life and take this club to the next level! Incredible opportunity! Change your life, be your own Boss! Own and operate a full-service health club! No debt!
This 12,000 square foot health club has incredible potential for growth. Growing dues base, Great equipment, Affordable lease, Group Fitness and room to expand into so much more! Unique opportunity to purchase sister clubs!
|Asking Price: $55,350|
|Annual Sales: $227,198|
|Cash Flow: provided with NDA|
|Business Location: Stand-alone building on busy frontage road. Thousands of cars a day!|
|Business State: Arizona|
|Licensee, Has great Brand Recognition and a proven track record.|
|Number of Active embers : 1500
|Facility Square Feet: 12,000|
|Year Established: 2012|
|How Many Employees:1 part time Manager and 3 part time staff|
|About the Competition: Closest competitor 3 miles away. This club is bookend by its two sister clubs, great dynamic!
|Growth Expansion: Absolutely!|
|Support Training: Extensive training as well as follow up training provided.|
|Reason For Selling: Owner moving out of the area.|
A Recommendation of Jim Thomas, President of Fitness Management and Consulting
by Norm Cates, Club Insider Publisher and Tribal Leader Since 1993
Jim Thomas is a talented, experienced, dedicated, determined, and very professional expert in the health, racquet and sportsclub industry. A club industry veteran of over 30 years, Jim has been a Club Insider Contributing Author since March of 2006, when he joined our Club Insider Contributing Author Team. During that time Jim has written and contributed 50 articles which have been published during our 284 months of Club Insider publishing. Jim Thomas is a truly great asset to our publication, and to our wonderful industry, and he can be trusted to deliver great results, over and over, no matter what the challenge.
When is it Time to Sell Your Health Club or Gym?
Many factors will tell you when it is time:
- Owner’s “burn out” Owner’s or key employee’s health problems
- Business relocation or rerouting of expressways
- Lease expires and you do not want to renew for another term
- Changing technology Get estate in order
- Not interested in investing long-term capital
- Children do not want to enter family business
- Largest accounts in financial difficulty
- Bank unwilling to renew credit lines
- Supplier problems
- Staff problems
- Customer’s habits changing
- Seeks retirement
- Wants to cash out and go fishing
--- Learn More
Whatever the reason, you will need to plan an orderly transition to new ownership with less involvement on your part.
For more info, please call us at 214-629-7223.
Popular Ads Overall
- State of the art newly renovated fitness center, located in beautiful Charleston County (2975 views)
- Don’t Miss Out! Owner Operator Full Service Fitness Center (1370 views)
- CASH FLOW KING! This club will return 25% on your investment annually! (1334 views)
- NEW DEEP PRICE DROP FOR QUICK SALE (1280 views)
- Owner says sell! Perfect for owner operator boutique, upscale fitness center (1214 views)