- State: California
- Country: United States
- Listed: May 20, 2014 12:55 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Sublease at Existing Health Club Locations
These are closed ready to go health clubs with no equipment at below market rents.
Manhattan Beach – 1133 Artesia Boulevard, 17,000 square feet, terms to 3/2021, pylon signage available, Huge traffic counts at subject intersection in excess of 74,000 cars per day. Available immediately!
Norwalk – 1703 Rosecrans Avenue, 30,718 square feet, terms to 12/2020, pylon signage available, Convenient access to I-605, I-105, I-5 and CA – 91 Freeways.
Studio City – 11301 Ventura Boulevard, 16,219 square feet, terms to 4/2019, pylon signage available, Ventura Boulevard street identity with 35,000 cars per day.
West Covina – 441 N,. Azusa Avenue, 39,800, terms to 11/2021, pylon signage available, N. Azusa Avenue & E. Rowland Avenue has a traffic count in excess of 60,000 cars pers day.
A Recommendation of Jim Thomas, President of Fitness Management and Consulting
by Norm Cates, Club Insider Publisher and Tribal Leader Since 1993
Jim Thomas is a talented, experienced, dedicated, determined, and very professional expert in the health, racquet and sportsclub industry. A club industry veteran of over 30 years, Jim has been a Club Insider Contributing Author since March of 2006, when he joined our Club Insider Contributing Author Team. During that time Jim has written and contributed 50 articles which have been published during our 284 months of Club Insider publishing. Jim Thomas is a truly great asset to our publication, and to our wonderful industry, and he can be trusted to deliver great results, over and over, no matter what the challenge.
When is it Time to Sell Your Health Club or Gym?
Many factors will tell you when it is time:
- Owner’s “burn out” Owner’s or key employee’s health problems
- Business relocation or rerouting of expressways
- Lease expires and you do not want to renew for another term
- Changing technology Get estate in order
- Not interested in investing long-term capital
- Children do not want to enter family business
- Largest accounts in financial difficulty
- Bank unwilling to renew credit lines
- Supplier problems
- Staff problems
- Customer’s habits changing
- Seeks retirement
- Wants to cash out and go fishing
Whatever the reason, you will need to plan an orderly transition to new ownership with less involvement on your part.
For more info, please call us at 214-629-7223.
Popular Ads Overall
- Great opportunity that won’t last long. Ideal for owner/operator. (off the market) (3762 views)
- Popular Fitness Center for Sale – Owner Retiring (2781 views)
- NEW DEEP PRICE DROP FOR QUICK SALE (2572 views)
- Be the OWNER of your very own gym! (1884 views)
- Tremendous Cash Flow Opportunity For Owner Operator (1272 views)