- This item has been sold
- State: District of Columbia
- Country: United States
- Listed: January 7, 2018 7:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
This Performance Yoga Mat Company manufactures 100% recycled rubber yoga/fitness mats that can be recycled again. We also sell mat cleaner and branded t-shirts. We are a small sustainable business with all products sourced from ethical USA-based companies. The business can be operated from home, warehouse, or remotely.
We produce black mats in a rectangle shape (74”x24”x3/16”) and a unique oval shape (72”x24”x3/16”). The mats come in black but is possible to have color sprinkled into the recycled rubber grind. While our mats are loved for yoga, they are also used as an “all purpose” mat in gyms for fitness and stretching.
Product Strengths: Healthier. Almost all yoga mats are produced in China from PVC, a cancer causing chemical. Ours are produced in the USA from recycled rubber and don’t need to carry the warning label in California.
Performance: Our mats are high performance. Yogis love how “grippy” they are. We have testimonials stating preference for our product over the market leaders.
Customization. Our mats can be personalized with laser etching of any words, logo, or design. We have the only mats on the market where this is possible
Asking Price: $59,000
Annual Sales: Approximately $25,000
A Recommendation of Jim Thomas, President of Fitness Management and Consulting
by Norm Cates, Club Insider Publisher and Tribal Leader Since 1993
Jim Thomas is a talented, experienced, dedicated, determined, and very professional expert in the health, racquet and sportsclub industry. A club industry veteran of over 30 years, Jim has been a Club Insider Contributing Author since March of 2006, when he joined our Club Insider Contributing Author Team. During that time Jim has written and contributed 50 articles which have been published during our 284 months of Club Insider publishing. Jim Thomas is a truly great asset to our publication, and to our wonderful industry, and he can be trusted to deliver great results, over and over, no matter what the challenge.
When is it Time to Sell Your Health Club or Gym?
Many factors will tell you when it is time:
- Owner’s “burn out” Owner’s or key employee’s health problems
- Business relocation or rerouting of expressways
- Lease expires and you do not want to renew for another term
- Changing technology Get estate in order
- Not interested in investing long-term capital
- Children do not want to enter family business
- Largest accounts in financial difficulty
- Bank unwilling to renew credit lines
- Supplier problems
- Staff problems
- Customer’s habits changing
- Seeks retirement
- Wants to cash out and go fishing
Whatever the reason, you will need to plan an orderly transition to new ownership with less involvement on your part.
For more info, please call us at 214-629-7223.
Popular Ads Overall
- Owner says sell! Perfect for owner operator boutique, upscale fitness center (4492 views)
- DO NOT OPEN A FITNESS CENTER (2282 views)
- NEW DEEP PRICE DROP FOR QUICK SALE (2209 views)
- Be the OWNER of your very own gym! (1430 views)
- Great opportunity that won’t last long. Ideal for owner/operator. (1317 views)