- City: Sherman Oaks
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 91423
- Listed: November 2, 2017 11:47 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
And minus a couple other basic duties that is about it. We have strong systems in place for everything you could imagine.
* An internship program and training program for new trainers
* Accountability systems for clients
* Scripts, checklists, etc. for the admin
* Sales scripts and a complete system that makes consultations a breeze!
* Plenty more.
As the owner, I am not there 24/7 and a few days a week I don’t go in at all. I will also provide you with all the tools you need to grow not only this business, but how to expand into a second location.
It’s understandable that you may be thinking “why would you want to sell if this studio is so awesome and you’re making money?”
In this case, it really is true that I have another opportunity and we built this from scratch. It’s time to move on.
Respond to this ad and I will respond with my phone number so we can chat.
A Recommendation of Jim Thomas, President of Fitness Management and Consulting
by Norm Cates, Club Insider Publisher and Tribal Leader Since 1993
Jim Thomas is a talented, experienced, dedicated, determined, and very professional expert in the health, racquet and sportsclub industry. A club industry veteran of over 30 years, Jim has been a Club Insider Contributing Author since March of 2006, when he joined our Club Insider Contributing Author Team. During that time Jim has written and contributed 50 articles which have been published during our 284 months of Club Insider publishing. Jim Thomas is a truly great asset to our publication, and to our wonderful industry, and he can be trusted to deliver great results, over and over, no matter what the challenge.
When is it Time to Sell Your Health Club or Gym?
Many factors will tell you when it is time:
- Owner’s “burn out” Owner’s or key employee’s health problems
- Business relocation or rerouting of expressways
- Lease expires and you do not want to renew for another term
- Changing technology Get estate in order
- Not interested in investing long-term capital
- Children do not want to enter family business
- Largest accounts in financial difficulty
- Bank unwilling to renew credit lines
- Supplier problems
- Staff problems
- Customer’s habits changing
- Seeks retirement
- Wants to cash out and go fishing
Whatever the reason, you will need to plan an orderly transition to new ownership with less involvement on your part.
For more info, please call us at 214-629-7223.