- City: Anaheim
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Listed: December 26, 2017 8:34 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Location: Located at the corner of S. Magnolia Avenue and W. Broadway in a prime retail area servicing the Disneyland Resort and Knott’s Berry Farm areas with easy accessibility to the 91 and Interstate 5 Freeways.
Population: 299,016 in a 3 mile radius
Median Household Income: $52,685 in a 3 mile radius
Traffic Count: South Magnolia Street and West Broadway – 28,000 daily
Building Features: Ample parking – 159 parking spaces
Accessibility: Easy access to Riverside (91) and Interstate 5 Freeways
Gross Area: 2.49 acres, 108,464 sf.
Building Space: 25,938 square feet of buildings
(1) one story retail building – with Mezzanine
Email today for more information
A Recommendation of Jim Thomas, President of Fitness Management and Consulting
by Norm Cates, Club Insider Publisher and Tribal Leader Since 1993
Jim Thomas is a talented, experienced, dedicated, determined, and very professional expert in the health, racquet and sportsclub industry. A club industry veteran of over 30 years, Jim has been a Club Insider Contributing Author since March of 2006, when he joined our Club Insider Contributing Author Team. During that time Jim has written and contributed 50 articles which have been published during our 284 months of Club Insider publishing. Jim Thomas is a truly great asset to our publication, and to our wonderful industry, and he can be trusted to deliver great results, over and over, no matter what the challenge.
When is it Time to Sell Your Health Club or Gym?
Many factors will tell you when it is time:
- Owner’s “burn out” Owner’s or key employee’s health problems
- Business relocation or rerouting of expressways
- Lease expires and you do not want to renew for another term
- Changing technology Get estate in order
- Not interested in investing long-term capital
- Children do not want to enter family business
- Largest accounts in financial difficulty
- Bank unwilling to renew credit lines
- Supplier problems
- Staff problems
- Customer’s habits changing
- Seeks retirement
- Wants to cash out and go fishing
Whatever the reason, you will need to plan an orderly transition to new ownership with less involvement on your part.
For more info, please call us at 214-629-7223.
Popular Ads Overall
- Owner says sell! Perfect for owner operator boutique, upscale fitness center (4226 views)
- DO NOT OPEN A FITNESS CENTER (2274 views)
- NEW DEEP PRICE DROP FOR QUICK SALE (2204 views)
- Be the OWNER of your very own gym! (1358 views)
- Great opportunity that won’t last long. Ideal for owner/operator. (1311 views)