- State: California
- Country: United States
- Listed: May 18, 2017 6:10 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Be your own boss!
Attention entrepreneurs, investors and personal trainers: 3 Elements Lifestyle locations are available for purchase in your area! This is a chance to own your own business in a great location with industry-best programs. 3 Elements Lifestyle is a perfect fit for both experienced or novice owners. With a supportive licensed system, 3 Elements Lifestyle provides dedicated support and training to help you get up to speed and be successful. 3 Elements Lifestyle has a loyal base of members and is a fantastic opportunity for an engaged owner to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves..
One Time License Fee: $2997
Monthly Fee: $297
Complete this to form to see if you qualify. https://form.jotform.us/70666557523160
Our Proven Concept: Health-minded consumers continually look for clubs that offer high-quality workouts at the best value. 3 Elements Lifestyle locations provide members with all the tools and support they need to get results in a clean, comfortable environment.
Affordable Investment: Low startup costs make it easy to get started quickly, and our flat monthly royalty fees also allow you to keep the money you make.
World-Class support: Owning your own business may seem like a daunting process, but we help you every step of the way. From the moment you request information, we’re here to walk you through every decision that comes with being a 3 Elements Lifestyle licensee.
A Recommendation of Jim Thomas, President of Fitness Management and Consulting
by Norm Cates, Club Insider Publisher and Tribal Leader Since 1993
Jim Thomas is a talented, experienced, dedicated, determined, and very professional expert in the health, racquet and sportsclub industry. A club industry veteran of over 30 years, Jim has been a Club Insider Contributing Author since March of 2006, when he joined our Club Insider Contributing Author Team. During that time Jim has written and contributed 50 articles which have been published during our 284 months of Club Insider publishing. Jim Thomas is a truly great asset to our publication, and to our wonderful industry, and he can be trusted to deliver great results, over and over, no matter what the challenge.
When is it Time to Sell Your Health Club or Gym?
Many factors will tell you when it is time:
- Owner’s “burn out” Owner’s or key employee’s health problems
- Business relocation or rerouting of expressways
- Lease expires and you do not want to renew for another term
- Changing technology Get estate in order
- Not interested in investing long-term capital
- Children do not want to enter family business
- Largest accounts in financial difficulty
- Bank unwilling to renew credit lines
- Supplier problems
- Staff problems
- Customer’s habits changing
- Seeks retirement
- Wants to cash out and go fishing
Whatever the reason, you will need to plan an orderly transition to new ownership with less involvement on your part.
For more info, please call us at 214-629-7223.
Popular Ads Overall
- Owner says sell! Perfect for owner operator boutique, upscale fitness center (7169 views)
- DO NOT OPEN A FITNESS CENTER (2348 views)
- NEW DEEP PRICE DROP FOR QUICK SALE (2305 views)
- Be the OWNER of your very own gym! (1641 views)
- Great opportunity that won’t last long. Ideal for owner/operator. (1431 views)