- State: Massachusetts
- Country: United States
- Listed: January 18, 2016 3:17 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
New state-of-the-art Fitness and Health facility looking for investors to start the area’s first upscale, high-end gym and nutrition center!
Target opening date: Spring/Summer 2016 on the South Shore of Boston, MA.
Centered in the ocean town of Cohasset, MA, we are days away from securing a lease to open a brand new 8,000 sqft. facility with state-of-the-art Matrix cardio and strength equipment, 5-star spa-inspired locker rooms, multipleSpin/Class rooms, full-time included Kids Club, Smoothie Bar, and 500+ sqft. functional turf training area. Cohasset, and it’s neighboring towns of Hingham and Scituate, are some of the area’s more affluent and desirable communities outside Boston. The facility will be located on one of the busiest and most widely known commuter thruways, in a shopping plaza currently occupied by Starbucks, CVS, and the town’s largest grocery store.
Whether you’re a seasoned trainer looking to take that next step with your business, a current gym member no longer willing to settle for just an average gym experience, or an investor looking for the next big thing, this is the opportunity for you!
To raise the required capital, we are in the process of offering a select number of investment opportunities across equity, debt, signature, or vendor/trade options.
The demand is huge, and the competition is low. Get in on the ground level of the south shores first member-centric, upscale, fitness and health facility designed around its members, their health and nutrition, and their goals. We are not a franchise, big-box, or volume gym, and will be dedicated to our members and customer service.
Everyone deserves a gym where members are not just numbers. A place to not only go to lift weights, but to lift aspirations as well!
Inquire with Jay or Claudia at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our business plan, financials, and branding are complete. All we need is you!
A Recommendation of Jim Thomas, President of Fitness Management and Consulting
by Norm Cates, Club Insider Publisher and Tribal Leader Since 1993
Jim Thomas is a talented, experienced, dedicated, determined, and very professional expert in the health, racquet and sportsclub industry. A club industry veteran of over 30 years, Jim has been a Club Insider Contributing Author since March of 2006, when he joined our Club Insider Contributing Author Team. During that time Jim has written and contributed 50 articles which have been published during our 284 months of Club Insider publishing. Jim Thomas is a truly great asset to our publication, and to our wonderful industry, and he can be trusted to deliver great results, over and over, no matter what the challenge.
When is it Time to Sell Your Health Club or Gym?
Many factors will tell you when it is time:
- Owner’s “burn out” Owner’s or key employee’s health problems
- Business relocation or rerouting of expressways
- Lease expires and you do not want to renew for another term
- Changing technology Get estate in order
- Not interested in investing long-term capital
- Children do not want to enter family business
- Largest accounts in financial difficulty
- Bank unwilling to renew credit lines
- Supplier problems
- Staff problems
- Customer’s habits changing
- Seeks retirement
- Wants to cash out and go fishing
Whatever the reason, you will need to plan an orderly transition to new ownership with less involvement on your part.
For more info, please call us at 214-629-7223.
Popular Ads Overall
- Great opportunity that won’t last long. Ideal for owner/operator. (off the market) (3751 views)
- Popular Fitness Center for Sale – Owner Retiring (2768 views)
- NEW DEEP PRICE DROP FOR QUICK SALE (2563 views)
- Be the OWNER of your very own gym! (1877 views)
- Tremendous Cash Flow Opportunity For Owner Operator (1265 views)