- State: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Listed: January 23, 2018 3:57 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
This club is just waiting for an Owner Operator, Husband and Wife, or a Personal trainer to run an already successful club!
The gorgeous club has it all and then some! Key carded, high end equipment, tanning and shower rooms! It is already cash flow positive and has no debt! It just needs an enthusiastic operator to take it to the next level!
|Asking Price: $162,210|
|Annual Sales: $201,776|
|Cash Flow: provided with NDA|
|Business Location: Stand-alone building with incredible visibility on a busy street! Near offices and homes, perfect spot!|
|Business State: AZ|
|Number of Active Members:2300|
|Facility Square Feet: 5000|
|How Many Employees: 1 full time, 1 part time|
|About the Competition: Minimal competition in 3-mile radius
|Growth Expansion: Expansion a possibility|
|Support Training: Extensive training as well as follow up training provided|
|Reason For Selling: Owner Moving out of the area|
A Recommendation of Jim Thomas, President of Fitness Management and Consulting
by Norm Cates, Club Insider Publisher and Tribal Leader Since 1993
Jim Thomas is a talented, experienced, dedicated, determined, and very professional expert in the health, racquet and sportsclub industry. A club industry veteran of over 30 years, Jim has been a Club Insider Contributing Author since March of 2006, when he joined our Club Insider Contributing Author Team. During that time Jim has written and contributed 50 articles which have been published during our 284 months of Club Insider publishing. Jim Thomas is a truly great asset to our publication, and to our wonderful industry, and he can be trusted to deliver great results, over and over, no matter what the challenge.
When is it Time to Sell Your Health Club or Gym?
Many factors will tell you when it is time:
- Owner’s “burn out” Owner’s or key employee’s health problems
- Business relocation or rerouting of expressways
- Lease expires and you do not want to renew for another term
- Changing technology Get estate in order
- Not interested in investing long-term capital
- Children do not want to enter family business
- Largest accounts in financial difficulty
- Bank unwilling to renew credit lines
- Supplier problems
- Staff problems
- Customer’s habits changing
- Seeks retirement
- Wants to cash out and go fishing
Whatever the reason, you will need to plan an orderly transition to new ownership with less involvement on your part.
For more info, please call us at 214-629-7223.