- State: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Listed: January 2, 2018 1:36 pm
- Expires: 16 days, 6 hours
This club is well run and easily managed. This is a rare opportunity to own a very clean and friendly fitness facility with a strong proven history of profitability. Ideal opportunity for an executive looking to own their own business and or a professional couple. Very few clubs have as much upside to offer as this club with growth opportunities in personal training, nutrition and retail.
Solid memberships, great lease, clean books and records available to qualified buyers. The facility is well staffed and equipment is in good or excellent condition. Located in a strong population base.
Live and raise the family in a beautiful clean air community.
Please contact us today for an NDA.
30 % RETURN ON INVESTMENT Annually
|Classes Aerobics, yoga, Zumba
Brand name State of The Art Equipment
| OPEN 24 HRS
|Asking Price $1,400 K|
|$400 K Cash Flow:|
|Heavily populated 20,000 cars daily:
Large parking area for members
|Oregon Business State:|
|3350 Active Members|
|10,000 Square Feet|
|1990 Year Established|
6 How Many Employees
|Average ,nothing like Total Quality of content and Service received by members at this Fitness Center|
|Yes Growth Expansion:|
|YES Support Training:|
|After 27 years RETIRING Reason For Selling:|
A Recommendation of Jim Thomas, President of Fitness Management and Consulting
by Norm Cates, Club Insider Publisher and Tribal Leader Since 1993
Jim Thomas is a talented, experienced, dedicated, determined, and very professional expert in the health, racquet and sportsclub industry. A club industry veteran of over 30 years, Jim has been a Club Insider Contributing Author since March of 2006, when he joined our Club Insider Contributing Author Team. During that time Jim has written and contributed 50 articles which have been published during our 284 months of Club Insider publishing. Jim Thomas is a truly great asset to our publication, and to our wonderful industry, and he can be trusted to deliver great results, over and over, no matter what the challenge.
When is it Time to Sell Your Health Club or Gym?
Many factors will tell you when it is time:
- Owner’s “burn out” Owner’s or key employee’s health problems
- Business relocation or rerouting of expressways
- Lease expires and you do not want to renew for another term
- Changing technology Get estate in order
- Not interested in investing long-term capital
- Children do not want to enter family business
- Largest accounts in financial difficulty
- Bank unwilling to renew credit lines
- Supplier problems
- Staff problems
- Customer’s habits changing
- Seeks retirement
- Wants to cash out and go fishing
Whatever the reason, you will need to plan an orderly transition to new ownership with less involvement on your part.
For more info, please call us at 214-629-7223.
Popular Ads Overall
- Owner says sell! Perfect for owner operator boutique, upscale fitness center (4428 views)
- DO NOT OPEN A FITNESS CENTER (2280 views)
- NEW DEEP PRICE DROP FOR QUICK SALE (2206 views)
- Be the OWNER of your very own gym! (1426 views)
- Great opportunity that won’t last long. Ideal for owner/operator. (1315 views)