- City: Raleigh
- State: North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Listed: July 23, 2014 10:02 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Have you ever wanted to own your own Boxing / Kickboxing fitness gym without paying all the franchise fees, royalties, etc. Here’s your chance. This 5000 sf gym is a little over a year old and operates in the black. Still in the start up phase with over 475 current members and and impeccable reputation as the toughest Boxing fitness gym around. We offer over 40 Boxing and kickboxing classes per week on over 35, 150 lb 6′ Muay Thai Outslayer heavy bags in a 2000 sf bag cage. There is a 16′ bolted down professional boxing ring that is used for sparring daily. We also offer personal training, small group classes, and weight loss programs for our members. Whoever takes advantage of this opportunity will also own the name which is federally trademarked and has the additional opportunity to expand and franchise if desired. We can even give you the name of an attorney that’s ready to help. Selling only for personal reasons. Contact us and I will tell you the name. This gym is a GREAT gym and I promise you will love it!
A Recommendation of Jim Thomas, President of Fitness Management and Consulting
by Norm Cates, Club Insider Publisher and Tribal Leader Since 1993
Jim Thomas is a talented, experienced, dedicated, determined, and very professional expert in the health, racquet and sportsclub industry. A club industry veteran of over 30 years, Jim has been a Club Insider Contributing Author since March of 2006, when he joined our Club Insider Contributing Author Team. During that time Jim has written and contributed 50 articles which have been published during our 284 months of Club Insider publishing. Jim Thomas is a truly great asset to our publication, and to our wonderful industry, and he can be trusted to deliver great results, over and over, no matter what the challenge.
When is it Time to Sell Your Health Club or Gym?
Many factors will tell you when it is time:
- Owner’s “burn out” Owner’s or key employee’s health problems
- Business relocation or rerouting of expressways
- Lease expires and you do not want to renew for another term
- Changing technology Get estate in order
- Not interested in investing long-term capital
- Children do not want to enter family business
- Largest accounts in financial difficulty
- Bank unwilling to renew credit lines
- Supplier problems
- Staff problems
- Customer’s habits changing
- Seeks retirement
- Wants to cash out and go fishing
Whatever the reason, you will need to plan an orderly transition to new ownership with less involvement on your part.
For more info, please call us at 214-629-7223.
Popular Ads Overall
- Owner says sell! Perfect for owner operator boutique, upscale fitness center (4226 views)
- DO NOT OPEN A FITNESS CENTER (2273 views)
- NEW DEEP PRICE DROP FOR QUICK SALE (2204 views)
- Be the OWNER of your very own gym! (1358 views)
- Great opportunity that won’t last long. Ideal for owner/operator. (1311 views)