Code of Ethics
Fitness Management and Consulting CODE OF ETHICS
- We will serve our clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity.
- We will keep client information and records of client engagements confidential and we will use proprietary client information only with the client’s permission.
- We will not take advantage of confidential client information for ourselves or our firms.
- We will not allow conflicts of interest which provide a competitive advantage to one client through our use of confidential information from another client who is a direct competitor without that competitor’s permission.
- We will accept only engagements for which we are qualified by our experience and competence.
- We will assign staff to client engagements in accord with their experience, knowledge, and expertise.
- We will immediately acknowledge any influences on our objectivity to our clients and will offer to withdraw from a consulting engagement when our objectivity or integrity may be impaired.
- We will agree independently and in advance on the basis for our fees and expenses and will charge fees and expenses that are reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with the services we deliver and the responsibility we accept.
- We will respect the intellectual property rights of our clients, other consulting firms, and sole practitioners and will not use proprietary information or methodologies without permission.
- We will not advertise our services in a deceptive manner and will not misrepresent the consulting profession, consulting firms or sole practitioners.
With over 25 years of experience owning, operating and managing clubs of all sizes, Jim lectures and delivers seminars and workshops across the country on the practical skills required to successfully build teamwork and market fitness programs and products.
Since forming Fitness Management, Jim has been turning health clubs around at an amazing rate and garnering a reputation as a producer of change...a sharp-eyed troubleshooter, a brilliant sales trainer, and a motivator. Fitness Management provides programs that show measurable results and Jim's team is proud of their ability to glean profit from every square foot of a client's investment.
A dynamic, articulate motivator, Jim exudes confidence without artifice and accomplishes wonders without the bruised feelings that can so often accompany change. "We pride ourselves in reaching people and motivating change in a way that encourages self-esteem on the part of the players."
Whether you operate a health club, fitness center, gym or other type club, Jim Thomas and Fitness Management have a program to fit your need, expand your market base, and keep your members and staff productive and enthusiastic.